Thank you to all who showed up for our first Language Yoga Immersion at The Yoga Forest!!
It was a great success !
————————————————————–Next Language Yoga Immersion
At the Festival of Consciousness
Saturday, March 21, 2015, 2-4pm
in San Marcos La Laguna, Lake Atítlan, Guatemala
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so now I am changing myself.” – Rumi
This practice is so simple, it’s silly, yet has the potential to radically shift one’s consciousness into an empowered state of being. The concept is so huge, only through experience can one truly know the power this tool wields.
Is the Reader ready to fully activate their own empowered torus field of mental and emotional sustainability?
Benefits One Receives through this Evolutionary Spiritual Practice
• Experience Teachings that Cultivate More Self-Love
• Based on Philosophies of C.G. Jung
• Cultivate Your Personal “I AM” both Spiritually and Mundane
• Heal Psychological Projection, both Positive and Negative
• Heal Anxiety by Reprogramming Your Own Mind Through Linguistic Techniques
• For the Sensitive Beings, Create Stronger Boundaries
• Re-member an Ancient Mayan Incantation Nomatca Nehautl to Unify and Merge with All Aspects of Self and Environment
• Experience and INBody 5th Dimensional Consciousness
• Enhance Your Own Peronal Self Evolution by Balancing Light/Dark Polarities Within
• Harness courage within to transform the shadow self into a powerful and potent ally
• Face any fears of Calling Myself Out in an uplifting group setting with facilitators who live the practice
• Be part of an evolutionary surge in consciousness that is transforming life
What to Expect
Introductions • What is Language Yoga • Meditation • Radical Self-Ownership • Depolarization Filter • Mayan Incantation Nomatca Nehautl
What to Bring:
– Your most Authentic Self
– A notebook or Journal
– A sense of Humor